As OSIS navigates the situation regarding COVID-19, we remain committed to the health and safety of our employees, our partners, and their employees. We also understand that OSIS is an important service provider to you, our partner Members and Clients and as such, we are still dedicated to keeping operations running efficiently.
OSIS has activated a new preparedness plan including the following changes:
- All non-essential travel for our employees has been suspended- inclusive of onsite Health Checks and site visits. This also includes our Midwest and Mountain/West Regional User Group Meetings, which we will work to provide remotely in the near future.
- All Cincinnati, OH office employees are now working remotely. We’ve leveraged existing technology and policies to ensure that every employee has the full capabilities to continue business as usual remotely.
We have received many questions surrounding telehealth platforms and the process for implementation. OSIS has put together a list of options as an initial starting point for your practice’s review:Cisco WebEx – HIPAA Compliant teleconference and videoconference tool. Currently offering free personal accounts on their website and free 90-day business licenses to firms affected by COVID-19 (must contact WebEx Sales Team directly).
- Get more information on signing up and implementing Cisco Webex at their site
- The comprehensive site has information for your IT departments, patients, and providers
- Cisco COVID-19 Announcement
- Luma Health Coronavirus Patient Communication Best Practices
- Luma Health with WebEx Teams
- Luma implementations can be completed in as little as one week.
- Luma is also offering free broadcast messaging during the COVID-19 emergency
- OSIS Members, please visit the OSIS Member Information Page for additional details
- NextGen is working on a new Fast Track Program – webinars and additional details coming soon
- Otto Health Flyer
- OSIS Members, please contact your OSIS Project Manager to request pricing
- Plans start at $200 per month.
- Please contact Zoom for additional details. https://zoom.us/healthcare
OSIS will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will make further updates as necessary. Again, our goal remains to ensure we can continue our support and service to you while maintaining the health and wellbeing of all involved.