Explore Ways We Can Help
Although Health Centers face many of the same challenges as independent physician practices, Health Centers have an additional set of demands—grant opportunities, compliance issues, federal reporting—that traditional technology vendors simply don’t understand or deal with on a regular basis.
Because every Health Center is unique, we’ve designed a model that offers a “buffet” of services based on our Members’ needs and overall adoption goals.
- NextGen Support Services
- NextGen Hosting Services
- Shared FQHC Solutions and Tools
- NextGen New Hire Trainings
Are you looking for a trusted NextGen hosting partner? OSIS provides state of the art NextGen hosting services. Our strictly NextGen focus means that we understand the unique requirements health centers face so their patient critical data is always available. Our users can rest assured that our private cloud services are secure, HIPAA compliant, and run by experts in the field.
Technologies We Support
- NextGen EPM, EHR, ICS & EDR hosting & support
- NextGen EHR template development & custom report writing
- Revenue Cycle Management Optimization
- HIE (Health Information Exchange) interface deployment and support
- On-site “go live” support
- Information Security & HIPAA compliance services
- 24/7 NextGen & IT Service Desk
- Microsoft Exchange, Office hosting and onsite IT support
- Business continuity & disaster recovery
- Uniform Data System (UDS) reporting
- Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) readiness & reporting
- Long-term technology planning
- Promoting Interoperability
Our Members find that outsourcing some (or all) of their IT overhead is a very viable option. Usually, for the cost of just one full-time employee, OSIS can provide an entire team of experts with skill sets specific to the technology demands of Heath Centers. Because we serve Health Centers exclusively, we’re uniquely equipped to provide a level of specific expertise, insight, and service that’s unmatched by other vendors.